PCAGOE

I'm a Proud member of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good Morning, I'm so happy to be back and feeling better. I'm ready to get some videos going for this blog and am very excited to share with everyone. I plan on making 1 a week. I guess we'll be learning things together as there are tons of things I've seen on the internet that I want to try myself as well as some of my own techniques. I hope you'll check in often to see what you can learn. It's going to be fun and maybe a little crazy too! Just wanted to give you a little update and let you know that I'm back so get your polymer clay ready and let's have some fun. Ok, off to clean my workspace and make a video...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back and feeling better :) I can't wait to learn the new techniques with your expert assistance :)

    ReplyDelete