PCAGOE

I'm a Proud member of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Exciting times and new ideas

The month of May was very busy and truly exciting for me as an artist. I was invited to be showcased in Portland, Oregon by Raw Natural Born Artists on the 24th. I had such a great time and would gladly do it again. I met so many wonderful people and made some great contacts that night. A few sales really rounded out the evening for me. I couldn't have done it without the help of my great Sister though. She was so helpful and I know I would've gotten lost in Portland without her.

A week ago I was accepted into the Creator's Gallery and Studio in Jacksonville, Oregon. I'm  honored to be included with many other talented Artists there. I'll be working there a couple times a month as well. In fact, my first day will be tomorrow and I can't wait.

I've decided to challenge myself by creating a true to life size floral arrangement. It's been quite the adventure but I'm making progress everyday. This won't be  your typical floral arrangement either but you'll have to wait until it's finished to see what I mean. Here are a couple of flowers I made so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment